Search This Blog

Friday, January 2, 2015

Review on Crafter Secret Yarn

So I was at Hobby Lobby just before  Christmas to get yarn for an order..
When I went there I had all plans to buy and use I Love This yarn!  Brand they sell..
But as I wonder through the yarn department pick out my yarn I noticed a new brand that was there the last time I was in Hobby Lobby.
It is called Crafter's Secret brand yarn.  The yarn comes in 7oz  skeins for $2.99 they have a nice assortment of colors and some variegated too to choose from.. For the price and the size of the skeins I would choose this brand over Red Heart when I had that option .. 
I checked there websitewww.hobbylobby.com they have 36 different colors to choose from :)The shipping is based on your subtotal. .. Example Up to $25.00 is $6.95and it goes from there
I really like how it works up and it feel like good quality doesn't feel cheep at all !
It is made in Turkey . I would like if. It was made in the U.S.A but I would take Turkey over made in China !

No comments:

Post a Comment