Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2015

A new find

Strolling the mine asle for my favorite craft store Jo-Ann Fabric with my daughter. I walked up to a bin with bags of yarn. I have seen it before but never picked it up.. One reason was the colors at the time didn't appeal to me. But that day something catch my eye.. It was fleece! 
What I like about it...

It works up awesome!

There is not little to no flaws in the yarn in this bag yarn

There is 4 balls of yarn in the bag

The price  is great I believe it was 6-7 dollars for 14 Oz.  You can't get that much fleece for that price.

I recommend to all of you... The  next time you got to your favorite craft store look for it..
I  am using my bag to make  baby blankets to donate to Key of Hope

Thank you for reading!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment